What is Distillation & What are the Benefits of Distilled Water?
Distilled water is water that has been heated to the boiling point so that impurities are separated from the water, which itself becomes vapor or steam. Steam is then condensed back into pure liquid form. The impurities remain as residue and are removed. Pure Water Distillation Systems remove waterborne biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile gases, cysts and other contaminants. Distilled water contains virtually no solids, minerals or trace elements. It is clean, natural and healthy. Steam distilled water is the standard by which all other waters are measured.
Preferred Drinking Water
Distilled water is fast becoming recognized as a preferred drinking water and the benefits of distilled water are many. It is the first choice of many top athletes and sports teams.
Pure distilled water should be used for all of your consumable needs, or anything that goes into your body. It is highly recommended for cooking. Did you know that boiling can concentrate some contaminants? So, why boiling water can sometimes be helpful, it may not always be the best solution. Distilled water uses also included making ice cubes, soup, coffee, tea, pasta, rice, baby formula, juices, Kool-Aide®, or simply healthy drinking water. Unfortunately, the contaminants that are found in tap water are still finding their way into your body unless you are always using pure distilled water.
Why is Distillation the Best?
- Distillation is the single-most effective water treatment method! A well-designed distiller will remove 99.9% of contaminants.
- Distillation is the only process that boils the water, which means that distillation kills bacteria, viruses and other biological contaminants!!
- Distillation is the only process that collects the pure steam! The steam rises from the water, leaving virtually all other contaminants behind, then we cool the steam down into pure water!
- Distillation produces extremely consistent results! There is no drop in quality over time. Produces consistently high quality water glass after glass, day after day, and year after year.
- Distillation is extremely reliable! Since there are no physical barriers to break down or fail, a good distiller is very reliable and has a very long lifespan!
- Distillation the quality of steam distilled water is not related to the quality of the source water! Will produce consistent quality regardless of the quality of the source water.
- Distillation offers absolute peace of mind! Consistently produces the highest quality drinking water available, something that no other process can honestly claim.
- Distillation is recommended by doctors & nutritionists Endorsed by top doctors and nutritionists in books such as Fit for Life, Fit for Life 2, Optimum Sports Nutrition, Nutrition for Endurance, Prescription for Nutritional Healing and many, many more.
- Distillation exactly duplicates Mother Nature’s hydrologic cycle, nature’s primary method of purifying water.
Why Use Steam Distilled Water?
Distilled water is the cleanest healthy drinking water on Earth. It is free from contaminants and can be used for many consumable and non-consumable uses. Feel free to add vitamin or mineral drops, drink sticks or anything else to your water once you know you are starting with a clean slate. By doing this, you know EXACTLY what is in your water instead of finding out later that there is lead, arsenic, nitrates, bacteria, viruses or something else in your water.
Click on the Pure Water button below to be directed to the PURE WATER website.
Type the promotional code healthhisway at checkout and receive 10% off your order!